Preparation: About 10 minutes
16 blood oranges
¾ cup Marigold Pomegranate Molasses
½ cup honey
1 tablespoon orange-blossom water
16 dates, pitted and chopped
Seeds from 1 pomegranate
½ cup unsalted pistachio nuts, chopped
¼ cup chopped mint
1. Cut the skin and pith from each orange; then slice each into thirds.
2. Remove and discard the seeds.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the pomegranate molasses, honey and orange-blossom water.
4. Lay orange slices on a large white platter.
5. Sprinkle with dates, pomegranate seeds and pistachios.
6. Pour the molasses mixture over top, sprinkle with mint and serve.